After a full year of assisting a bi-weekly watercolor class, I feel comfortable with the medium. Watercolor has expanded my ink drawing toolset with improved washes and line work. Unyielding and unwilling to give watercolor the time it needs, convinced I would never grow to like it, I am now all-in.
Not strictly watercolor, I wanted to test if Platinum Carbon Black fountain pen ink is as waterproof as advertised. It is.
- Pilot Metropolitan fountain pen
- Platinum Carbon Black ink
- Hahnemühle Watercolor Sketchbook
- Silver Black Velvet Voyager watercolor brushes
- Daniel Smith watercolor paints